FREE NO OBLIGATION Insurance REVIEW
Let Town & Country carry out a review of all your insurance needs FREE OF CHARGE.
We will assess your needs, look at any existing policies you may have and compare the market. If you decide to take advice from us we will then discuss your monthly budget and can fully tailor the cover to suit your circumstances. We will not charge you a fee as we are paid by commission from the insurers.
We will review your insurances FREE OF CHARGE anytime your circumstances change.
Without an income how long could you survive financially?
- On average, people in the UK could be on the breadline in 26 days. The majority of working age families (18-64 year olds) shockingly this reduces to just 11 days.
- 33% of the people surveyed have no savings and could potentially be on the breadline tomorrow.
- 35% of households have no idea how long they could survive.
- 6 in 10 mortgaged residential properties in the UK are at risk of repossession because their owners do not have any protection insurance.
- Buying a house is the biggest investment most people will ever make and it’s hard to comprehend why people wouldn’t want to safeguard that.”
The Value of Critical Illness & Income Protection Cover
- According to Macmillan Cancer Support, four out of five people diagnosed with cancer are £570 a month worse off due to their diagnosis, with almost a third struggling to pay their bills.
- A third of people diagnosed with cancer had to stop working either permanently or temporarily. Without some kind of financial protection in place, would you be able to cover these costs?
Not all forms and severity of cancer are covered by Critical Illness Cover.
Sources: Sesame Bankhall Group Advisor News no.26, Mortgage Strategy Devraj Ray, YouGov survey, Friends Life.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
OUR CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
At Town & Country Mortgages our priority is always to provide quality advice and service to our customers.
We strive to ask all our customers to provide feedback and below are extracts from questionnaires completed by our customers in 2014.